The wait is over! I feel like this recipe blows all of my other pancake recipes out of the water completely. The level of fluff in these is out of this world. Amazing fruity flavor. Amazing texture. What more could anybody ask for.
- 3 TBSP old fashioned oats
- 3 TBSP coconut flour
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein power (I use cellucor)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- 2 TBSP plain greek yogurt
- 2 TBSP unsweetened almond milk
- 25 drops of watermelon stevia (I use SweetLeaf Stevia)
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 TBSP unsweetened shredded coconut
- Juice from 1/3 lime
- 6-8 plain stevia drops
First blend the oats until they become a “flour.” Then add the coconut flour, protein powder, and baking powder, and blend again. Add the final four ingredients (egg whites, greek yogurt, almond milk, and watermelon stevia) and blend until everything is well incorporated. Then cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, flip, and cook another 2-3 minutes.
For the coconut lime cream, just mix the 1/4 cup yogurt, shredded coconut, lime juice, and stevia drops and use them to layer your cakeys. I topped my stack with slivered almonds. Um yes. Today is a good day.
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!