One of my favorites of my ongoing 1-minute cupcake recipe saga :DD
Makes: 2 cupcakes
- 2 TBSP whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- 1 TBSP unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tsp strawberry extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8-10 vanilla stevia drops
- 2 stevia packets
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 TBSP plain Greek yogurt
- 1 TBSP vanilla whey protein
- 5-7 vanilla stevia drops
- 1 mashed strawberry
Mix all of the listed cupcake batter ingredients. Either pour the batter into a sprayed mug to make one big cupcake or pour into two silicon cupcake molds to make two normal sized cupcakes. I prefer making 2 cupcakes. Microwave for 1 minute!
To make the icing, mix the plain greek yogurt, whey protein, and stevia. Then stir in 1 strawberry that has been mashed. Top your cupcakes!
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!