This is a breakfast recipe I had one morning and never had time to post on Instagram. I was going to just save it for the ebook that’s coming out next week (August 31!) but it didn’t quite make the cut ;) I still wanted to share it though!!
Root Beer Oatmeal
- ½ cup raw old fashioned oatmeal
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 20 root beer stevia drops
- 3 TBSP plain greek yogurt
- 1/8 tsp butterscotch extract
- 10-12 vanilla stevia drops
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 TBSP unsweetened almond milk
- 1-2 stevia packets
Mix your raw oats, almond milk, and stevia drops in a bowl and microwave for 2 minutes. Make your buttercream by mixing your greek yogurt, butterscotch extract, and vanilla stevia drops. Place on top of the cooked oatmeal. Make the chocolate drizzle by mixing the cocoa powder, almond milk, and stevia. Pour on top of the root beer oats and buttercream.
And just cause I actually have the info this time…
For oatmeal alone – 165 calories; 4 g fat, 28 g carbs (5 g fiber), 6 g protein
For everything including toppings – 202 calories; 4 g fat, 31 g carbs (5 g fiber), 11 g protein
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!