Makes: 4 slices
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup lowfat cottage cheese
- 2 TBSP red velvet whey protein (cellucor brand)
- 1 TBSP coconut butter (or coconut oil)
- 2 TBSP liquid egg whites from a carton (or 1 egg white)
- 2 stevia packets
- 1 chocolate brownie quest bar
Blend all of the ingredients (except for the quest bar) until even. I use my magic bullet. Microwave the quest bar for 10 seconds to soften. Then press and flatten into the bottom of a 4.5″ springform pan that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray. This is the crust so make sure it covers the entire base. Pour your blended mixture on top of the quest bar in the springform mold. Bake everything at 325 F for 25 minutes. Then refrigerate for 6 hours. Slice into 4 pieces and serve!
Nutritional Information for 1 slice: 106 claories; 4 g fat, 9 g carbs (6 g fiber), and 12 g protein
Learn healthy, plant-based eating in 6 weeks from me.