Know those no bake funfetti cake bars from the other day? They got such good feedback from people trying it :) They were so good and I miss them so I made more but decided to change the flavor to make RED VELVET cake bars! Equally yummy! Jesse ate the last two while I was away at the gym -_- sneaky..
Makes: 9 servings
- 3 scoops red velvet whey protein (Cellucor brand)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour (or more coconut flour)
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 1/4 cup vanilla cupcake coconut butter (sweet spreads brand)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 TBSP vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup pllowfat cottage cheese
- 2 TBSP vanilla whey protein
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 stevia packets
Mix all of your cake batter ingredients in a bowl. You want to mix all of the ingredients except for the milk first. Then slowly add the milk until thick. Line an 8×8 dish with Saran Wrap (for easy removal later) and spread your batter in. Then make the icing by using a handblender to blend the 5 listed ingredients. Spread this icing on top in the 8×8. Add SPRINKLES. Now you’re faced with a #lifechanging decision. Cut into 9 squares and eat immediately, or freeze for 1 hour first before cutting them into 9 pieces. BOTH ways are incredible and highly recommended!!
Learn healthy, plant-based eating in 6 weeks from me.