SAY WHAAAATTT? Yes. Quadruple. Coconut. You know I’m all over thisssss. This overnight breakfast made me a super happy girl when I woke up this morning to a ready-made bowl of heaven.
Quadruple Coconut Overnight Chia Oats
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 coconut hibiscus tea bag (or other tea flavor)
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp coconut peanut butter
- 3 TBSP shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract (or vanilla)
- 6-7 drops vanilla stevia (or other sweetener)
- 1/2 TBSP ground flax seed (Optional)
Steep the tea bag in 3/4 cup of boiling water. As it’s steeping, add your oats and chia seeds to a bowl. Squeeze the tea bag to get out alllll the flavor and discard the bag. Pour the tea over the oats and chia mix and stir well. Everything will begin to soak up the liquid and plump up as you stir. Let it sit for about 2 minutes and then begin to add in the remaining ingredients. Make sure you stir well to incorporate the creamy coconut peanut butter goodness, mhmmmm. Place the bowl in the fridge overnight. The chia seeds will soak up everything and grow in size by the time you wake up. I liked mine thick but if you want it more liquid-y, simply add more milk before you stick it in the fridge.
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!