Makes: 4 donuts
- 1/3 cup raw old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 stevia packet
- 1/3 cup plain geek yogurt
- 1 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 TBSP chocolate whey protein (Optional)
- 2 stevia packets
Preheat the oven to 350F. Grind the oats into a flour. Then add the rest of the batter ingredients and blend again. The batter should be thick. Pour the batter into a donut mold sprayed with nonstick spray, forming 4 donuts. Bake at 350 F for 12 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove.
Make the icing by mixing the plain geek yogurt, unsweetened cocoa powder, chocolate whey protein, and stevia. Evenly distribute amongst the donuts.
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!