My sweet tooth kicked in the other night and I whipped up this successful little experiment. High in protein and easy to store in the fridge for a quick snack!
Plus, how cute are they?! They’re so adorable and fun to eat.
Yields: 5-6 Protein Balls
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- 1 TBSP cookies and cream casein protein (or more whey, add a little less liquid)
- 1/2 TBSP coconut peanut butter
- 1/2 TBSP peanut flour
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- 2 TBSP sugar free vanilla syrup (or water)
- 1 stevia packet (or other sweetener)
- Shredded unsweetened coconut
Mix all of the ingredients except for the shredded coconut in a bowl real well. It will take some patience but eventually it will get very sticky and even in texture. Roll the ‘dough’ mixture into small balls of desired size and roll them in the shredded unsweetened coconut. Devour! Or let them sit in the fridge or freezer or a bit – it’s really up to your preference. I let mine sit in the fridge for 90 minutes. You can store them there for later consumption too! ;p It’s kind of a messy treat to make but it’s DEFINITELY worth it.
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!