Need I say more?
Makes: 8 blondies
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour (or oat flour)
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 double chocolate chunk Quest Bar, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 1 whole egg
- 2 TBSP melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp almond extract (or vanilla)
- 2 drops butter flavor emulsion (Optional)
Preheat the oven to 325 F. In one bowl, mix the dry ingredients (the pastry flour, almond flour, broken apart quest bar, and stevia). In another bowl, mix the remaining wet ingredients. Slowly stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Once even, spray a rectangular 5×11 (ish) baking dish with nonstick spray and pour your batter in. Bake at 325 F for 20 minutes. Remove and let cool. The outside should be baked but the insides will be melty and gooey. Cut into 8 pieces and serve.
Nutritional info for 1 piece: 121 calories; 8 g fat, 10 g carbs (3 g fiber), and 4 g protein
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!