Yeah. ’nuff said.
Inspired by: clean_lovin
- 1/2 cup egg whites (or 3 egg whites)
- 1/2 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein (or chocolate, but them omit the cocoa powder)
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- 1 tsp psyllium husk
- 1/2 packet instant coffee
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 stevia packet
Blend all of the ingredients together; I use my magic bullet. Pour into a large pan that’s been sprayed with a nonstick spray or oiled with coconut oil. The thinner the layer, the better. Cook on a low/medium heat for 1-2 minutes, flip and cook for another minute. Do this for a total of 4-5 times! It makes a lot since they’re thin. :D
Then top with stuff! The crepes in the picture were topped with a quick blackberry jam (1/2 cup frozen blackberries with some stevia microwaved for 90 seconds) and a peanut drizzle (1 tbsp peanut flour with 3 stevia drops and almond milk until desired thickness).
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!