The first time I tried a french toast parfait… I melted <3 The second time… I melted. Ever since then…every single time is still like my first. It’s so comforting and amazing. I actually cooked my french toast in a waffle this time and it took it to a WHOOOLE new level!! All the softness of french toast and all the fun ridges of waffles. Dang.
- 1 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 TBSP + 1 tsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 stevia packets
Peanut Butter Espresso Protein Drizzle
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 scoop pb marshmallow whey protein by cellucor
- 1/2 tsp instant espresso powder
- 1 stevia packet
- 3/4 cup puffed millet
- 1 serving mocha french toast
- 1/2 TBSP vanilla espresso almond butter
- 1/2 TBSP all natural peanut butter
Begin by making the mocha french toast. Then, let it cool to the side.
Make the healthy chocolate drizzle by mixing the 3 listed ingredients. Make the peanut butter espresso protein drzzle by mixing the 4 listed ingredients.
Slice your french toast and begin to layer the parfait. I did the puffed millet, the chocolate drizzle, the chopped french toast, the peanut butter espresso protein drizzle, and the two nut butters.
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!