- 4 egg whites
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- 1 TBSP ground flax (or whey protein)
- 2 TBSP unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 TBSP psyllium husk (Optional)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 packet instant coffee (~1/2 TBSP, 1 g)
- 2 stevia packets
- 1 white chocolate raspberry quest bar
Vanilla protein sauce
- 1 TBSP vanilla whey protein
- 1.5 TBSP unsweetened almond milk
Blend all of your crepe ingredients in a blender. Pour half of your batter into a large pan sprayed with nonstick spray. Cook on a medium heat for 2 minutes, flip, and cook another 1-2 minutes. Cut your quest bar in half so you have two long pieces. Roll your crepe around one piece while it’s still hot so the quest bar melts slightly. If it doesn’t, microwave for 10 seconds. Repeat the process for the other half of the batter and quest bar. Make the vanilla protein sauce by mixing the whey protein and almond milk. Pour on top of the crepes. I also added some Qia on top of mine, which is a mixture of chia seeds, hemp seeds, and buckwheat.
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!