I just luff my healthy protein cheesecakes. I’m always way too giddy when it’s finished baking; it never fails to blow my mind :DDD
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese
- 1 egg white
- 10-12 drops mint stevia (Optional)
- 1/4 cup granulated stevia
- 3/4 scoop mint chocolate chip whey protein (cellucor brand)
- 2 TBSP cookies and cream nut butter (5150 nut butter brand)
- Cookies and cream quest bar
Blend the Greek yogurt, lowfat cottage cheese, egg white, mint stevia, and granulated stevia until even. Then stir in the mint chocolate chip whey protein and the cookies and cream nut butter until evenly incorporated. That way the cookie bits aren’t blended up :D. This is your cheesecake mixture.
Microwave one cookies and cream quest bar for 10 seconds to soften. Then press and flatten the bar into the bottom of a ramekin that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray. Pour your blended cheesecake mixture on top of the quest bar in the ramekin. Bake everything at 325 F for 30-35 minutes. Then refrigerate for 6 hours.
Slice into 4 pieces and serve! I also topped mine with stevia-sweetened greek yogurt for decoration :)
Nutritional info for 1 slice: 148 calories; 5 g fat, 11 g carbs (5 g fiber), and 18 g protein
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!