Congrats. You get a cookie #party. I’ve been craving mint chocolate cookies so badly for weeks now so I are sho happee.
Makes: 12 cookies
- 1 cup raw old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop (36 g) mint chocolate chip whey protein (Cellucor brand)
- 1/2 cup melted mint chocolate coconut butter (Sweet Spreads brand, or regular coconut butter)
- 1 whole egg
- 2 TBSP stevia
- 2 TBSP unsweetened almond milk
- 1 chocolate brownie quest nutrition protein bar (or double chocolate chunk flavor)
Grind the oats into a flour. Mix it in a bowl with the remaining ingredients (except for the quest bar). Then break apart 1 chocolate brownie quest nutrition protein bar into pieces and swirl it into a batter. Roll into 12 cookie dough balls and flatten on a sprayed baking sheet. Bake at 350 F for 7-8 mins!
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!