Yeah basically every time I get tagged in a picture of someone recreating one of my poptart recipes, I want it THAT INSTANT. I’ve been wanting to make mint chocolate for a few days now and finallyyyy I did! Oh baby. Never disappoints. You can’t go wrong with a guilt-free poptart!
- 3 TBSP oat flour (old fashioned rolled oats ground up)
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- 2 TBSP sugar free syrup
- 2 TBSP unsweetened almond milk
- 10 Vanilla Creme SweetLeaf Stevia drops
- 12 Mint SweetLeaf Stevia drops
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 drop green food coloring (Optional)
- 1/4 Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar
- 1 La Tortilla Factory Low Carb/High Fiber tortilla (or favorite tortilla)
Chocolate Protein Glaze
- 2 TBSP plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 scoop chocolate whey protein
- 4-5 stevia drops
Make make the inner mixture by mixing the oat flour, coconut flour, sugar free syrup, almond milk, stevia flavors, vanilla extract, and food coloring. Then, break up 1/4 of a Chocolate Brownie Quest Bar into small “chocolate chip” pieces and swirl it into the dough. Place the dough in the middle of your tortilla; fold all four sides like a poptart. Spray a panini press or countertop grill (I used a grill) with nonstick spray, then press down the poptart base until it starts to brown. Make the chocolate glaze by mixing the three ingredients together; spread on the poptart.
Nutritional Facts: For everything listed in the recipe as is: 306 calories; 8g fat, 45g carbs (22g fiber, 4g sugar), 32g protein.
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!