More peer pressure St. Patrick’s Day festiveness. Mint brownie baked oats topped with a mint cream, chocolate brownie coconut butter (by Sweet Spreads), and raw cacao nibs. Dear lord this was amazing. Baked oats are my current obsession . And this ended up tasting like I was eating a brownie for breakfast. Bake your oats!!
Mint Brownie Oatmeal Base
- 1/2 cup raw old fashioned rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- 1 egg white
- 1 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 stevia packets
- 8-10 mint flavor stevia drops
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 TBSP plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 TBSP unsweetened almond milk
- 8 mint flavor stevia drops
- 2 drops green food coloring
Mix all of the oatmeal base ingredients. Pour into a sprayed bowl or ramekin and bake at 375 F for 30 minutes. Remove and let cool.
Make the mint cream by mixing the 4 ingredients. Add on top of the oats as well as the chocolate brownie coconut butter.
Nutritional Info (before toppings): 250 calories; 7 g fat, 36 g carbs (10 g fiber), and 12 g protein
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!