Baked oatmeal is a wonderful way to switch up the usual oatmeal routine. The tops and edges get nice and crisp! Gotta love that crisp.
Lemon Coconut Pistachio Baked Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup raw old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 TBSP unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 stevia packets
- 2 TBSP plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp unsweetened almond milk
- 12 coconut stevia drops
- 1 TBSP unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 TBSP chopped pistachios
Preheat the oven to 350F. Mix the listed ingredients with a spoon, then pour into a ramekin sprayed with a nonstick spray. Bake at 350F for 40-45 minutes until the center is fully set and egg white is cooked.
Make the chocolate coconut cream by mixing the plain Greek yogurt, unsweetened cocoa powder, unsweetened almond milk, and coconut stevia drops. Pour on the baked oatmeal.
Toast the unsweetened coconut flakes in the oven for 30-45 seconds; they’ll burn fast. Put it on the baked oats with the pistachios.
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!