Back to work! Therefore, back to making overnight oats for breakfast ;p Quick and easy yeppp.
Lemon Overnight Oats Layer
- 1/2 cup raw old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 TBSP chia seeds
- 12-15 lemon stevia drops
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract
- 1 stevia packet
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup puffed millet cereal
- 3 TBSP unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1/2 lemon cream pie quest bar, chopped up
Combine all of the oatmeal ingredients in a bowl. Stir with a spoon and place the bowl in the fridge overnight so the chia seeds and oats soak up the liquid and get fun and plump. In the morning, layer with the things to make a parfait! I usually enjoy overnight oats cold.
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!