Once I start making mugcakes for breakfast, it’s like I can’t stop for a week. They’re just so easy and I’m just so lazy XD hahaha
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites (or 3 egg whites)
- 1 TBSP unsweetened applesauce
- 3 TBSP plain Greek yogurt
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 stevia packet
- 3/8 tsp ginger
- 3/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8-1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8-1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/8-1/4 tsp cloves
Caramel Cinnamon Glaze
- 1 TBSP cinnamon swirl whey protein (or vanilla)
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 2 TBSP sugar free syrup
- 2 tsp walden farms zero calorie caramel syrup
First, grind your oats into a flour. Then add the remaining mugcake ingredients and blend again. Then, pour the batter into a bowl sprayed with nonstick spray. Microwave for 2:45-3:15 minutes. Flip onto a plate and let cool.
Make your caramel cinnamon glaze by mixing the four listed ingredients. Add on top of your mugcake. Add chopped pecans if desired.
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!