Baby Tales pt. 2; when a daddy Brownie loves a mommy Funfetti cake very very much…… :ppp. THIS. Funfetti brownie protein bars, welcome to the world.
- 1 scoop molten chocolate cellucor protein powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup baking stevia
- 2 egg whites
- 1 scoop corfetti cellucor protein powder
- 1 can of white beans (~1 cup, or chickpeas)
- 1/4 cup white chocolate cashew butter (youfreshnaturals brand)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 TBSP stevia
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 lots of sprinkles
Mix each of the two layers in separate bowls. For the funfetti layer, it helps to blend it in magic bullet to blend the beans instead of just mashing it in a bowl. Spray a 9×9 dish with nonstick spray. Pour half of the brownie batter along the bottom. Then spread the Funfetti layer on top. Then spread the remaining brownie batter on top. Bake at 350 F for 25-30 mins. Remove, let cool, and cut into 12 slices! They’re amazing after they’ve been refrigerated.
For 1 slice: 91 cals; 4 g fat, 8 g carbs (4 g fiber), and 8 g protein
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!