Double chocolate cherry cupcakes hayyy. Soft and easy to make and yum. Okay das all really. It’s pretty and sunny outside. I has cupcakes and coffee. So I’m happy. Shwoooooop.
Makes: 6 cupcakes
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 TBSP raw oats
- 1 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop chocolate raspberry truffle cellucor protein
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 stevia packets
- 1/2 cup cherries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 double chocolate chunk quest nutrition bar
Blend all of your ingredients in a blender except for the cherries and the quest bar. Then, chop your cherries and quest bar into small pieces; fold the pieces into the batter. Spray 6 cupcake molds with nonstick spray and pour your batter in. Bake at 350 F for 22-24 mins.
Nutrition for 1 cuppycake: 62 calories; 1 g fat, 8.5 g carbs (2.5 g fiber), and 7 g protein.
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!