Hi I’m Kim and I make everything healthy. Welcome to ice cream territory, where the cookie crumbles run rampant and the chocolate syrup flourishes. This land is bliss. Come reside. I made healthy cookies and cream ice cream :D by mixing Wink Desserts with the healthy chocolate cookies I posted and a few other ingredients. Eeeep. Topped with a healthy chocolate syrup (unsweetened cocoa, water, & stevia) and more cookie crumbles.
- 1 pint of cake batter Wink Desserts ice cream (healthy + low cal)
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 TBSP sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 stevia packets
- 2 chocolate overload cookies
Blend everything except for the cookies!! Once smooth, crumble the cookies inside. Swirl and freeze for 2-3 hours.
For all: 364 cals; 9 g fat, 36 g carbs (9 g fiber), and 36 g protein
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!