They’re like cookies? But not? Idk they’re soft and warm and that’s all I care about :D #happykim
- 2 rice cakes
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 TBSP vanilla cupcake coconut butter (by Sweet Spreads)
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein (I use cellucor whipped vanilla)
- 2/3 cup almond meal/flour
- 1 stevia packet
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cookies and cream Quest bar
Preheat the oven to 350F. Roughly crush the rice cakes in a bowl. Then add the unsweetened almond milk and mix until soft. Add the vanilla cupcake coconut butter, vanilla whey protein, almond meal/flour, stevia packet, and vanilla extract. This is the dough. Cut 1 cookies and cream Quest Bar into 12 pieces. Wrap some of your dough around each quest bar piece, forming 12 total balls. Place each on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes until the tops are firm. Cool 5 mins and nom.
Nutritional info for 1: 77 calories: 4 g fat, 5 g carbs (2 g fiber), and 5 g protein
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!