I’ve had some days off work due to a paralyzing snow/ice storm in Georgia. Whenever I’m stuck in my apartment, I seriously just cant…stop…baking… My boyfriend and I get overloaded with sweets for a few days haha. THIS is so freaking good. Every time I had another slice, it’s like I forgot how good it was before and I repeated “holy crap…this is a dang good recipe Jesse….” and he just repeats “Yeahhhh it is, make more” ahahaha. I definitellyyyyyy recommend this!!
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp all natural peanut butter
- 30-40 drops English toffee (SweetLeafStevia brand, purchased on iherb.com)
- 1/3 cup granulated stevia
- 3/4 scoop peanut butter marshmallow whey protein (cellucor brand)
- 1 double chocolate chunk quest bar
Blend all of the ingredients (except for the quest bar) until even. Microwave the quest bar for 10 seconds to soften. Then press and flatten into the bottom of a ramekin that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray. Pour your blended mixture on top of the quest bar in the ramekin. Bake everything at 325 F for 30-35 minutes. Then refrigerate for 6 hours. Slice into 4 pieces and serve!
Nutritional info for 1 slice: 156 calories; 6 g fat, 11 g carbs (5 g fiber), and 19 g protein
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!