The result of late night baking: healthy chocolate chunk mocha whoopie pies filled with a white chocolate peppermint cream. Awllll da protein. Plus all the best flavors wrapped up in a part cake part cookie package. Love. That’s all I have to say about dattttt. I have to give a million thanks for all the support and love I received when I opened up about therapy. I thoroughly read all my comments; it means the world to me that I can be open and honest with you without feeling fear of judgment. Makes me 100% more at ease.
Makes: 10 pies (5 sandwiches)
- 1.5 scoops of chocolate quest nutrition protein powder
- 2 TBSP almond meal/flour
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 TBSP brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup nut butter (peanut or almond)
- 1 egg white
- 3 stevia packets
- 1/2 double chocolate chunk quest nutrition protein bar
Mix all of your ingredients except for the quest bar. For the nut butter, I used peanut butter! Once mixed, chop 1/2 double chocolate chunk quest bar into pieces and incorporate it into the batter. Form 10 dough balls, and press them lightly onto an UNgreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 F for 12-13 mins. Remove and let cool!
White Chocolate Peppermint Filling
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 scoop vanilla quest nutrition protein powder
- 2 tsp sugar free white chocolate pudding powder
- 7-8 peppermint stevia drops (I get these on iherb.com).
Mix the filling ingredients! Use this filling to apply between two whoopie pies. Repeat for all. I also rolled them in more quest bar crumbles. Thennnn eat em up!!
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!