Chili Pumpkin Turkey Meatloaf

Sometimes a craving happens and you just gotta roll with it. Sometimes it’s weird, sometimes it ends up MARVELOUS. Like this meatloaf!! It’s savory but then the pumpkin in it makes it perfect for sweet toppings. For some reason I love topping it with dijon mustard and sugar free syrup. Winning combination!

IMG_9067Chili Pumpkin Turkey Meatloaf
Serves: 4-6

• 1 lb of raw 97% lean ground turkey
  • 1/2 cup of raw old fashioned rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
  • 2 egg whites
  • 2 tsp chili powder
  • 2 tsp cinnamon
  • 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice

Preheat the oven to 350F. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl, and then place inside a bread loaf pan that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray. Allow it to bake at 350F for 35 minutes. And that’s it! You can’t go wrong!

I cut mine into 4 slices and they’re 188 calories each. It’s filling and I feel like this is the perfect size, but you may choose to slice it into 5 or 6 slices :) I’m good at eating :p

Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!

66 comments

1. ElizabethNo Gravatar says:

I made this for my fiance last Monday and we both LOVED it! I heated up nicely for lunches the rest of the week, too. Great recipe!

2. Jessica @eatclean_getfitwifeyNo Gravatar says:

Saw this on instagram last night…. can’t wait to try this! awesome recipes :) Thanks for sharing!!!

3. RebeccaNo Gravatar says:

OMG! Seriously in love with this recipe :D I have made it twice in the last week. But the second time instead of baking it like a meatloaf I browned it in a skillet then mixed it with brown rice, black beans, and sugar free syrup. Soooo good!!

4. RoyNo Gravatar says:

Lotta hype around this one Kim!! It’s in the oven now and I can’t wait to try it out…will report after I gorge =) Look for pics on Instagram too!

5. SamanthaNo Gravatar says:

Can’t wait to try this! Looks and sounds so so yummy! Will keep you posted on how it goes Kim! Thanks for the recipe!

XOxo Samantha

6. GretaNo Gravatar says:

This is literally my favorite thing to eat in the world. Thank you sooooo much for sharing this amazing recipie!

7. KylieNo Gravatar says:

mmmmmmm…. I jumped on the bandwagon and made a batch of this on Monday. So good! Included it in my blog as well and linked back to you! Thanks for the recipe!

8. LindsayNo Gravatar says:

This looks so amazing, I can’t wait to make it! Out of curiousity, if you don’t have a bread pan, could you make it in a muffin one