Can we. Dis-cuss. This right now. Cherry Garcia protein truffles. Best protein truffles I’ve made to dateeee. Happy happy joy joyyy wooo yeah #jazzhands.
Makes: 14 truffles (5 servings, 1 serving = 3 truffles)
- 2 scoops vanilla cellucor protein (70 g)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut butter (I used white chocolate sweet spreads)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 stevia packets
- 6 TBSP unsweetened almond milk.
- 1 cocoa cherry square bar
- 5-6 oz sugar free chocolate (I used amberlyn chocolates)
Mix the protein powder, coconut butter, coconut flour, stevia, and almond milk in a bowl. It should be thick!! Once evenly mixed (it’s gotta be thick so muster up strength to mix it), break apart and stir in one cocoa cherry square bar. THEN place the mix in the fridge for 15 mins to thicken. Once thickened a wee tad lil bit, remove and roll into 14 balls!! THENNN melt 5-6 oz sugar free chocolate by microwaving it for 1:30-2 minutes. Roll the truffles in your melty meltayyy chocolate. Refrigerate another 5-10 mins to solidify the chocolate then EEEEEEEAT.
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!