I made this little carrot cake protein roll-up after my workout alongside a huge bowl of oatmeal yesterday! Carbs and protein carbs and protein! Food is fuel<3 This is also a great midday snack or good for anyone focusing on low-carb meals.
- 1/2 scoop cinnamon swirl whey protein (or vanilla. I use cellucorr)
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- 1/2 TBSP psyllium husk (Optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 egg whites
- 3 TBSP water
- 12-15 vanilla creme SweetLeaf Stevia drops (can sub with regular stevia and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract)
- 2 TBSP shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 TBSP sugar free syrup
- 8-10 vanilla creme SweetLeaf Stevia drops
In a blender, combine all of the ingredients except for the shredded carrot and blenddddd. Then stir in the shredded carrot. Spray a large pan with nonstick spray and pour this mixture in. Let it cook on a medium heat for 4-5 minutes. Flip, then cook another 2-3 minutes. Create your glaze by combining the three ingredients and spread on top, then roll it up! This would also be magnificent with some chopped pecans or walnuts rolled inside!
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!