I went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter this past weekend. I had my mom get the Butterbeer so I could try hers and see what all the hype is about. It was…beyond amazing and it’s all I can think about now. So I made a healthy protein smoothie version for dessert, holla.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 TBSP walden farms zero calorie caramel syrup
- 1 TBSP stevia
- 1/2 tsp butter extract
- 3/4 tsp butterscotch extract
- 1 TBSP vanilla whey protein
- 1/2 TBSP walden farms caramel syrup
- 1/2 TBSP unsweetened almond milk
Freeze 1 cup unsweetened almond milk in an ice cube tray. Then blend the cubes with 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1/2 tbsp walden farms zero calorie caramel syrup, 1 tbsp stevia, 1/2 tsp butter extract, and 3/4 tsp butterscotch extract. Make the caramel topping by mixing 1 tbsp vanilla whey protein, 1/2 tbsp walden farms caramel syrup, and 1/2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk. Pour on top.
If you’re feeling adventurous add whipped cream. But it’s the one food I can’t control myself with so I don’t keep it around. Enjoy!
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!