ANOTHER POPTART! I was curious about if it would work with other brands of tortillas. I used Ezekiel the first time because it’s thicker but I really wanted to test my beloved la tortilla factory low carb tortillas! Sooo I did. And this happened. And it worked amazingly, if not better. It’s love.
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 10-12 SweetLeaf Stevia drops
- 1 La Tortilla Factory Low Carb/High Fiber Tortilla (or tortilla of choice!)
- 2 TBSP plain greek yogurt
- 10 Watermelon SweetLeaf Stevia drops
- 1 drop of red food coloring (Optional, obviously ;p)
Microwave the blueberries for 45 seconds. Add the stevia and swirl/mash the blueberries around until a jam is produced. Place the jam in the middle of your tortilla and fold all four sides to make a rectangle. Spray a panini press or countertop grill (I used a grill) with nonstick spray, and then press down the poptart base until it starts to brown. Make the watermelon glaze by mixing the three ingredients together; spread on top of the poptart. I also added a swirl of all natural peanut butter on top!
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!