When I made the orange cinnamon oats, I made this the same night for my boyfriend. I didn’t try it personally but he said it was wonderful and I take his word for it :p
- 1/2 cup raw old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 TBSP chia seeds
- 1 stevia packet
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond mil
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 1/2 tsp black walnut extract (or vanilla)
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl or jar. Stir with a spoon. Place in the fridge overnight so it all plumps up!
In the morning add a healthy chocolate sauce (1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk, and 2 stevia packets), more blackberries, and mixed nuts. Enjoy cold.
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!