Another visalus creation!! This shake mix seriously tastes like a birthday cake. It’s crazy. The batter itself is to die for. So if you don’t have the tortillas to make the poptart, I highly recommend the birthday cake dough alone. I had absolutely NO issue eating the batter 4-5 times to perfect the recipe ;P
- 2 scoops Visalus Vi-Shake mix (can substitute with 3 TBSP vanilla whey protein. It won’t be as “bday cake”y but it’s still amazing)
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp oat flour (ground up old fashioned rolled oats)
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 7 english toffee SweetLeaf stevia drops (Optional)
- 1 stevia packet
- 1 La Tortilla Factory Low Carb/High Fiber tortilla (or favorite tortilla)
Cookies and Cream Protein Icing
- 2 TBSP plain greek yogurt
- 1 TBSP cookies and cream cellucor whey protein
- 4-5 stevia drops
First, make your “cake batter” by mixing together all of the listed ingredients (except for the tortilla of course :p). Place the batter in the middle of your tortilla; fold all four sides like a poptart. Spray a panini press or countertop grill (I used a grill) with nonstick spray, then press down the poptart base until it starts to brown. Make the cookies and cream frosting by mixing the three ingredients together; spread on the poptart.
ENJOY YOUR GUILT FREE TREAT! :D 243 calories without the icing, 292 with!
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!