I rarely crave the more tropical fruits (like kiwi, pineapple, etc) but whenever I have them, it’s so incredible! This waffle came out marvelous and heavenly. Everything came together nicely! So tropical!
- 1/3 cup raw old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- 1/2 medium banana (60g)
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 stevia packet
- 1/2 tsp banana extract (Optional)
- 1/4 cup lowfat cottage cheese
- 1/2 TBSP unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract
- 10-12 coconut stevia drops (or regular stevia)
- 1.5 TBSP unsweetened shredded coconut
Make the waffle first. Grind your oats into a flour. Then add the remaining waffle ingredients and blend again. Pour into a sprayed waffle maker, and cook! They can also be cooked as pancakes.
To make your coconut whip, use a handblender to blend togethe the cottage cheese, almond milk, coconut extract, and stevia. Then use a spoon or knife to swirl in the shredded coconut.
I then topped my waffles with kiwi, nectarine, unsweetened shredded coconut, and Qia (a mix of chia seeds, hemp seeds, and buckwheat groats)
Master vegan baking with this specially outlined online course!