This took me wayyy too long to write (It’s already February aha ha ha), but I wanted to make sure I didn’t forget anything! In past years, I always took the time in January to write things I looked forward to in the upcoming new year. I found it to be very helpful in battling depression and sadness. Something to look forward to, you know? But as the years progressed and the lists got longer, it became more beneficial to compile what I did rather than what I expected to do. I love having these memories to keep. The delay was because this year, I actually made a full scrapbook of everything!! What a project that was. But it’s done and so worth it because I have it forever now. <3 It was a good hobby to soothe my churning mind through the winter months.
All the biggest memories of 2017:
- Tom Segura comedy show
- Concert – Falling in Reverse, Motionless in White, Issues
- Ice Skating with Nick
- So much vegan food!!!
- Cooking with Nick
- Improv comedy show
- Concert – A Perfect Circle
- Concert – Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold
- New York City vacation with Nick
- Cirque du Soleil “Paramour” on Broadway
- Seeing Leah & my cousin in New York City
- Georgia Renaissance Festival
- Nintendo Switch fun – Mario Kart!!
- Getting my first Pokémon games (Sun, Y, Omega Ruby, Ultra Moon) + animal crossing for Nintendo 3DS
- Baseball games in the new braves stadium Suntrust Park
- Moving in with Nick and being the proud mommy of 1 puppy (Pesto) plus 2 step puppies (Leo and Cabri)<3
- Concert – Chevelle
- Competing in my first Century Bike ride (96/100 miles completed, middle of July/August with 90%+ humidity. what. a. ride.)
- I finally dyed my hair blue!!
- Anime Weekend Atlanta 2017
- John Mulaney comedy show
- Haunted House (called Containment – so good)
- Concert – Motionless in White (Halloween show!)
- Investing in cryptocurrency!!
- Nick and I’s first Christmas together & a bigggg Christmas tree
- Purchasing my first car (2015 Mazda CX-5)
- Finally getting breast augmentation – best decision ever
- 10 inches of snow in early December & more in late December!!
- Securing my job for 2018 & many years after
I cannot wait for 2018 and what it has to offer! I can’t even begin to predict what the year has in store.
Learn healthy, plant-based eating in 6 weeks from me.